Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Joyful Spring Break

We are having such a nice trip. The morning was spent visiting with Grandma. Then we walked around beautiful Old Town, and visited one of our favorite bookstore, "Bookleggers," delightfully situated on a corner. I'm not sure why that matters, but it does. We also explored several other stores of interest. Then we drove to a beach our family has dubbed "Sunset Beach" because it is our favorite local spot to watch the sunsets. Tonight's sunset wasn't as glorious as past experiences, but it was still a peaceful and quieting sight.......











































Such Beauty..........

6 comments:

JEN said...

Awe, I didn't realize you guys were up with Grandma! Give her my love!
Those are great photos! I LOVE that bookstore!
Wish I was there with you guys! I should have gone up there with you guys since Hudson and I are off break right now :(

I Love you,
Aunt JEN

Chari said...

And THEN where would we all sleep??!!!!!

Chari said...

Oh, and I called to tell ya.....that was when you were sorry you missed me......remember? :)

Chari said...

.....oh, and one last thing..........those are from my NEW camera......which I fear....may be too updated for MY computer!!!!! yikes!

Clare said...

Oh, Anne, so beautiful (particularly that photo of Matthew and Maddelyn against the light sky)! It makes me miss you all so much.

Anonymous said...

Anne-

Boy your mom leaves a lot of comments on your blog. Hee hee...just kidding.

I just LOVED the silouette photos, especially of Matthew by himself. Absolutely GORGEOUS! Thank you for sharing your trip!

Love,
Frances